Item Name : Surface Toilet Plunger
Material : PVC Handle
Base Material :
When your toilet is clogged, overflows or flushes improperly, it becomes an immediate priority in your home to fix the problem. Start by using a plunger, which uses air to force clogs out of drains. If you can't unclog a toilet after using a plunger, you will have to move on to using a plumbing snake, specifically designed for use inside toilets. This guide will teach you how to unclog toilets quickly using two easy steps.
- Place the plunger over the hole in the toilet.
- Plunge up and down rapidly, keeping the plunger under the water level and lifting it only an inch or so on every upstroke.
- Keep doing this for a minute or two. If it doesn't clear, use a plumbing snake.
To unclog toilets that couldn't be fixed using a toilet plunger, use a plumbing snake.
- Feed the end of the cable into the toilet, taking care not to scratch the bowl.
- Crank the handle clockwise to snag the obstruction.
- Continue cranking while pulling the obstruction out.